Oh goodness gracious. It's finally (almost) the weekend! This week seemed to drag a bit, but I feel like that's pretty common as of late.
As much as I'd love to have a relaxing weekend, it's just not in the cards for me. However, I'm pretty excited about some of the things that will be keeping me running around so it's not all that bad.
Tonight, I will be running a Glow in the Dark 5K with my best friend and some of my sorority sisters. I absolutely love to run 5k's, and with friends, they're that much better. Add in some crazy fun theme, or beer, and I'm hooked. My BF and I have ran the Color Run twice, but this will be our first nighttime, glow paint race. And I am PUMPED. Expect some crazy pictures next week.
Saturday, I'll be driving 4 hours to go to one of my first friends from college/roommate/sorority sister's wedding! I'm super excited for her and excited to reunite with some awesome people. It should be a great day, filled with lots of fun and love.
Sunday will be spent watching football, relaxing and packing. Packing for what, you ask? My business trip Monday through Wednesday! I'll be heading to good ol' Louisville for a trade show. By myself. I've done plenty of trips by myself, but I'll be honest, it never gets easier. I still get anxious, nervous butterflies!
Now some random thoughts:
- I hate when people don't respond to my texts.
- Cookies that look delicious but aren't are the bane of my existence.
- Every time I take 5 steps forward, something happens in which I take 10 steps back.
- Nothing is more therapeutic than a run and workout.
- I need to go buy some fall scented candles ASAP.
- This gif:
- I love J. Law with everything in me (hence all these gifs of her).
- The Steelers play the Vikings in London! I hope they can pull off a win.
- I should go to the movies soon.
- People suck nine times out of ten.
And that's about it. Random enough for you?
- A




No comments:
Post a Comment