All That Glitters

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm the Kinda Girl Who...


I've been wanting to write a blog post for the last few days, but I just couldn't come up with an eloquent description of how I've been feeling lately. 

However, the writing bug bit me hard, so here I am. 

Without going into too much detail, I think some life changes are going to be happening soon. As I vowed in my first post of 2014, I have plans for this year to be amazing - a year filled with a brand new me. In order to reach that goal of becoming the person I want to be - who I need to be - I must make changes. 

More to come, I guess? 

So, instead of focusing on all those shenanigans and writing a deep, personal post, I'm going to participate in a fun little link-up.

I actually wrote a post in October 2013 along the same lines, but, hey, why not do it again? 

I'm the kinda girl who... 

+ likes to please people and make them happy, even if it means sacrificing my own happiness.


+ can't sleep without a fan.

+ prefers action movies, zombie movies and comedies over chick flicks.

+ is working hard to accept her flaws, her past and her demons.

+ eats chicken nuggets and mozzarella sticks with honey ... and only honey.

+ watches more sports than most guys.

+ is really logical with plans and hates when others aren't
.

+ listens to "angry" music during her workouts and loves every second of it.

+ judges your parking abilities.

+ has a hard time accepting compliments.

+ reads comic books.

+ always needs some sort of dessert after dinner, no matter how small.

+ hates talking on the phone.

+ has big dreams, but doesn't know how to go for them.

+ bruises easily.


+ loves to play video games like Call of Duty, Super Smash Brothers or GoldenEye.

+ wishes food didn't have calories, fat or consequences.

+ will try anything once. 

+ loves tattoos and everything that has to do with them.


There you have it, ladies and gents. That's the type of girl I am!

Have a great week and Happy Hump Day! 


- A


2 comments:

  1. Giiirl, 2014 is my year, too. Chasing after big dreams (somehow), accepting my flaws, and learning to love myself. It's cliche, but one foot in front of the other is how I'm making strides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you and I are working on the EXACT same things this year! I'm glad you found me :)

      Delete