All That Glitters

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blogmopolitan Day


Holy smokes, friends. Two posts in two days. Did you wake up this morning thinking, 'How did I get so lucky?'

I figured as much. 

You can pretty much just go ahead and blame Erin for this post. I would have been perfectly content with my post from yesterday rounding out the week had it not been for this genius idea of hers. Now I found myself spending an hour or so having fun and filling out an awesome questionnaire. Psh. Thanks a lot. 

If you can't tell (and I truly hope you can), I'm being sarcastic. She came up with the idea of a Cosmo-style quiz for bloggers, and since I missed the first one, I knew I had to participate this time around. 

Also, I'm avoiding the work I need to actually be doing because it's Thursday, it's cold and those two things combine for a miraculous lack of motivation. 

Cheers! 


So there you have it. Have a great Thursday, kids!


- A

17 comments:

  1. Hello! Found this from the link up! Very entertaining answers. I too would rob banks for days, but I felt too guilty to put that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found your way here! You must be a really sweet person to avoid putting that. I felt a little guilty, but I couldn't help stating the truth! :)

      Delete
  2. My daughter's name is Alexis and I said I would rob a bank too. :) Oh and bad drivers just need their licenses taken away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexis is a great name! I hope she loves it as much as I do. Can we band together and take away people's licenses? Please? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I Found you on the link-up. Glad to see so many getting their quizzes up. I love your "I will cut you if" answer. How is it people still think that's ok?!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are crazy - that's why! Thanks for checking out my answers!

      Delete
  4. Hopping over from the link-up! Hopefully your future husband can see this so he knows how to win your heart with super bowl tickets!
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone will have to show it to him when he comes around. Not that he wouldn't know just from being with me or anything ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. What's worse than talk/texting during a movie- bringing a baby to the movies! I just wanna slap that person haha
    Found you through the quiz linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! I don't understand it at all, that's for sure. Thanks for understanding my movie pet peeves!

      Delete
  6. Found you through the link - up and thought I'd say Hi!
    "Surprise me in a thoughtful way" -- I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those moments just the best? When someone takes the time to show you that they paid attention to you or really know what you like? Ugh! The best! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. We could go rob banks Bonny and Clyde style!! Haha.
    If only...
    I fancy your name quite a bit too. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan to me. Let's do it! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you found me, partner-in-crime!

      Delete
  8. Hey lady! Just stumbled upon your blog! Love it! And can I say I pretty much agree with EVERYTHING you said on this quiz. Life would be so much better without bad drivers and politicians. I would know, I'm from Chicago. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you found your way here! My frustration levels would be so much lower if bad drivers just disappeared. I bet you encounter them a lot in Chicago! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete