There's officially one week until Christmas, friends.
I don't know when this happened or where December went, but it's almost here and there's nothing any of us can do about it. However, I may pout and whine a little bit because I haven't watched enough Christmas movies yet or filled my quota of Christmas songs to deem the holiday season that's quickly coming to a close successful.
Not to mention, my gifts department is seriously lacking, and unless I want people opening up only cards on Christmas day, I need to step up my game. Also, I need to go buy cards.
Anyway, I wanted to show you guys the newest members of my little family! Starting with my broken car, due to a nice hit-and-run accident someone gifted me on Saturday.
Thanks, wonderful stranger, for hitting my car while I was getting my nails done and leaving without a trace! It was so nice to come out and find my busted tail light on the ground in the snow. Plus, who doesn't love their bumper practically falling off? Best gift ever*.
* This is obviously sarcasm and I hope this person steps on a million legos.
The other brand new members of my little family are two adorable little black and white creatures named Bane and Talia.
To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement. It was harder than I expected to prepare for a new pet after Marlee, but I got through it and the love these two little babies have to offer numb the pain a little bit.
They're 13 weeks old and so tiny, they basically fit in my hand. Both of them purr louder than any cat I've ever had or met, and they love to snuggle. Especially when I'm trying to sleep, which, though cute, is super obnoxious. I feel like I have a newborn child that jumps into bed with me, sleeps on my pillow, burrows into my neck and chews on my hair.
Oh, and a newborn that sounds like a motor boat next to my head. They're lucky they're so cute, that's for sure.
Only two more days left of work and then I'm free for two whole weeks! Enjoy the rest of your week and Merry-early-Christmas, all!
- A


Haha, I love the lego comment! I need to start thinking that instead of you know...wishing they'd be pulled over by the cops for going faster than me! Sorry about your car though :( Also kittens aren't my thing to own but they're super cute to play with others!
ReplyDelete