All That Glitters
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Random Ramblings
I will warn you guys right now - this post is going to be a whole bunch of nothing. Think super random, with no real point. You should probably just click that little "x" in the corner before your brain becomes bogged down by my relentless jabbering about nothing important.
I was going to post about my Pittsburgh trip, but with the passing of my kitty and the upcoming holiday, I just haven't felt motivated to download the pictures. Look for that post next week.
Now let's start the jumble of random thoughts that have been swirling in my head as of late:
- I have a chill that I just can't shake and it's driving me a little crazy. Apparently the sweater I'm wearing just isn't cutting it, and a big sweatshirt would have better suited my body's needs.
- Truth time: I am irritated that certain people I know made no effort to reach out or give their condolences when Marlee passed. Sure, some of us may not be good friends anymore, but we were at one point and saying "I'm sorry" isn't that hard to do. I don't understand why it's so hard for certain individuals to just be nice. Be a decent human being. Be mature.
- I'm baking the desserts for my mom's family Thanksgiving this year, which would be a cool thing except, do you know how hard it's going to be to do that when I have two other Thanksgivings that day? Multiple families means I eat three to four meals in a very short time span. It's basically insane in the membrane.
- Please, oh horrible one, "like" things on Facebook that you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT just because you want to seem cool. Gosh, you're just the best.
- I did some damage shopping last week, in stores and online, and I'm anxiously waiting for the packages to start arriving. Happy holidays to me?
- It frustrates me that people don't see the truth about certain people. How can you be friends with such awful individuals? Sure, they're nice to you, but isn't it more about how they treat others?
- I can't stop thinking about this question, and if someone could answer it for me, I'd be eternally grateful. How do you know when you're ready for another pet after a death?
- Catching Fire was such a good movie. I've seen it twice already. Now, I want to re-read the books; however, I'm finishing Allegiant of the Divergent series and that comes first.
- I can't believe it's almost December.
- I really need to do some soul searching, I think, and that might involve life changes, which scares the shit out of me.
- Wine tastings need to happen a lot more often in my life.
Well, sadly, that's really all I have right now. I bet you're now regretting not hitting the "x" and all I have to say to that is I told you so.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy!
- A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment