I have the strongest urge to write a blog post, yet I have no idea what to actually write about. No theme, no story, no life troubles come to mind when I try to sort through the chaos of my thoughts.
And yet... here I am. Putting words onto a blank page. Words that have no direction or meaning.
So instead of trying to come up with something profound, I'm going to do a "Currently" list. Because I love lists and, let's be real here, it's easy.
Currently, I'm:
Reading: I just received Allegiant in the mail yesterday, so hopefully I'll start reading that ASAP. It's the third and final book in the Divergent series. If you haven't heard about it, get on it. I'm obsessed. And the Divergent movie is coming out in 2014!
Writing: Well...this. Obviously. I'm also working on the December issue of my magazine. Does that count?
Listening to: People talking throughout the office and the click-clacking of neighboring keyboards. In the music realm, I'd say John Legend's "All of Me", Drake's new CD and some Halestorm. Oh, and "By Now" by Marianas Trench.
Thinking about: What my future holds and what fate has in store for me. It's a crazy concept, but I fully believe in fate to the fullest degree (hence one of my tattoos and this post - one of my all-time favorites). We can plan all we want, but ultimately, the universe will direct us to where we should be, who we should be with and what we should be. Things happen for a reason, and I'm wondering what it has in store for me.
Wearing: My brand new short black boots from Nordstrom Rack that I absolutely love, and the scarf one of my best friend's brought back for me from China.
Wishing for: A Michigan State victory this weekend over their big rival U of M! Oh, and also the super power to eat whatever I want and never, ever gain a pound. If only, right?
Needing: Some answers, some mommy-daughter time and to keep growing in a positive direction.
Wanting: More money; another tattoo; to have delicious (healthy) meals magically appear in front of me when I'm hungry; Jennifer Lawrence to be my best friend; skinny thighs; people to stop being so mean; a new wardrobe with a walk-in closet; Firefly to come back; and this:
Looking forward to: November 17th, when I travel to Pittsburgh for my very first Steelers game at Heinz Field! I've seen them play at Ford Field, but it just isn't the same. They're playing the Lions, so it's going to be an amazing game to go to! I can't wait.
Loving: Gold dots, my friends and this:
Happy Tuesday, friends.
- A






No comments:
Post a Comment