Hello little cupcakes, who actually read my blog.
There's so few of you, and I mainly write this for myself anyway, so I semi-feel like I'm calling myself a cupcake. Which is fine by me. In fact, I have a sticky note on my computer screen that says, "You are a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins." Sometimes a girl needs some cheering up and motivation - it just so happens that mine revolves around delicious treats with a million calories. Ah well.
I have no idea what I want to write about today; as usual, the mood to jot down some thoughts suddenly struck me. Actually, it's more like an itching to get out what I'm thinking. I'm also in a
And that is exactly how I think this blog post is going to go; a little ranting, a little love, a few random thoughts that you
So without further ado, let's start off with: What's Grinding My Gears Lately.
- People that block others from their social media accounts for no reason at all. Hey, if you're an annoying, spamming, incessant creature who sends psychotic messages or an infinite amount of event/game invites, then maybe there's reason you should be blocked. But if you're a cool, beautiful, fun person who just so happens to be best friends with someone that people aren't really a fan of, the blockee is just an immature C-word. (Yes, that C-word) It also proves that they're a royal bitch because, let's be serious, they're talking shit and don't want people to find out. HIGH FIVE FOR YOU AND YOUR LIFE.
- Hypocrites. We're all a little hypocritical - this is a fact. But people that are so strongly against something, then do it over and over again really bother me. Or people that get mad over something that they've actually done.
- My bank account. My poor, little bank account. I am managing, for the first time, a co-ed softball team that I've been playing on for years. This means that I am in charge of fees and jerseys (or paying over $1,000) while trying to collect money from team members. I've gotten some of the money, but until the first game this Sunday, my bank account is a roaring, starving dinosaur.
- Conference calls. Holding the phone up to my ear for a long period of time is detrimental to the side of my face.
- "Forbidden fruit."
- The fact that my boyfriend won't let me get another cat. I'm sorry that Marlee is bored out of her mind, hence why she meows all the time and wakes us up at 5 a.m. every morning, buuuut it's a real easy fix: a friend!
- Valverde is back. No thank you. Tigers, what do you think is going to happen differently this time around?
Things I Love.
- The NFL draft is tomorrow. I am excited.
(Well, that was short...)
Randomness.
- I wish my office had treadmill desks instead of regular desks.
- Some people are just bat-shit crazy.
- Why do people only partake in certain "green ways" on Earth day? Shouldn't we be recycling, planting trees and being eco-friendly every single day?
- I have realized that I will never be as thin as I want to be, due to my
- The world would more than likely break down 110 percent if someone deleted Pinterest. Women of the world would cry, stay in bed and not have nearly as much productivity or crafts/recipes/motivation to stay skinny/laughs as they do now.
Okay. That's enough. I need to grab a hold of these reigns and pull back to a complete halt. My rando-level has officially broken the scale. Although I managed to write down a lot of my thoughts, my itch to write just hasn't been scratched. However, I think I'll wait until I have a better topic. For your benefit and mine.
Have a great day, my wonderful, non-backstabbing cupcakes!
Stay golden (and frosted).
- A
No comments:
Post a Comment