All That Glitters

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feelin' the Lovin'


Hi friends. It's that time of week... again! Not going to lie, these WILW posts seem to make my week go by a little faster. Every Wednesday, I just can't believe it's halfway through the week. One step closer to the weekend! 

Anyway, it's time for some loving. We all could use some, right?! 


1. Iron Man 3. A new trailer came out yesterday, which I watched immediately. It gave me goosebumps over and over again. I'm so excited for this movie - I absolutely love Iron Man, and this movie looks just amazing.

Source: http://whatchathinkaboutthat.tumblr.com/post/31658816101
2. Lipstick. Lately, I have been trying different lipstick colors for special occasions. In the beginning, I stuck with red, because it's pretty basic and classic. Then, for NYE this year, I tried an electric fuchsia color. A few days ago, I decided to go bold and I bought a wine/dark color, which I have yet to wear. But an email from Nordstrom and this pin on Pinterest lead me to want an orange lipstick. I'm on the hunt for the perfect shade! It's just too perfect for tan skin and summer fun. Let me know if you have any favorites. 

Source: http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/best-summer-bodies
3. The Rock. All that needs to be said is: YUM. I saw Snitch a couple weekends ago, and I never get tired of seeing this man. Ever.


4. This cupcake. I ate this delicious morsel of cupcake yumminess as a celebratory treat after getting my tattoo. Confetti-cupcake-celebration style. It's from Just Baked, which I think is a Detroit thing, but my-oh-my are their cupcakes tasty! Super moist, a huge variety of flavors and always excellent. I loved it - I really did. 

Those are a few of the things I'm loving! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment