All That Glitters

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Snowy WILW


Well, folks. It's a nice, cold, snowy, slushy, gross Wednesday today. I'm not one to complain about the weather - I love what my Midwestern state has to offer - but I'm getting a little bit anxious for spring, warm temperatures and everything that comes with them. Hopefully all this snow melts fast! Anyway, the snow hasn't stopped me from my What I'm Loving Wednesday - here's what I'm loving this week.

My cell phone's lock screen. My home screen is her as well. 
1. Jennifer Lawrence. With the rest of the country, I've completely fallen in obsession with this girl. Even before all of her antics last weekend at the Oscars, I loved her; those just re-solidified my feelings. I want to be best friends with this girl, marry her and BE her - all at the same time! She's sarcastic, funny, gorgeous and a real girl. She criticizes the industry and their focus on weight, she admits she takes shots and she makes hilarious faces all the time. She's just plain awesome and I can't get enough J. Law.

Credit: http://imgfave.com/view/1031211
2. Psych is back! I absolutely love the show Psych, and the new season starts tonight at 10 pm! They've been advertising it since Nov/Dec so it's about TIME!


3. Tickets = purchased. This morning, I bought pre-sale tickets for the Justin Timberlake/Jay-Z Legends of the Summer concert. Not only that, but they're floor seats. I saw Justin Timberlake like five years ago and he was awesome. And I LOVE Jay-Z and have seen him in concert twice. Those two combined? Pure awesomeness. I can't wait for August!


4. High-waisted shorts. I desperately want a pair. They are a must for me this summer! Fingers crossed that I can find a relatively cheap, yet comfortable pair! I mean, how awesome is this look? 

Hope you all have a fantastic rest of the week! If you're living in a snowy area, stay warm and be safe. To the rest of you, I hate you and your warm temperatures! (I'm kidding; I'm just extremely jealous!) 

XO

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment