All That Glitters

Monday, December 17, 2012

Drinking Some Haterade.


Today is a gloomy, dreary, grey Monday. To go along with the weather, I'm feeling a little bit gloomy too (not to mention, grouchy.) Some days, I'm just not in a fantastic mood when I get to work. Sue me. 

I'm also a rather emotional person, which is both a good and bad thing. Bad because it leaves me angry, upset, sad and over-analyzing a lot. If you want an all-around happy, positive person, then you should meet my boyfriend. That's one of the reasons we balance each other out so well. Anyway I'm getting off topic - the point of the matter is my emotional instability has left me a long list of "hates" and "dislikes." 

Playing off the weather and my mood today, I'm going to write down this list, with hopes of some ounce of emotion-rebound stemming from its release. 

- I hate feeling left out. 
- I HATE when someone gets mad at me because I'm upset/mad. 
- I hate when people get defensive, and won't step back and look at how they're acting. 
- I hate when people don't use turn signals. 
- I hate bad drivers.
- I hate ignorant people. 
- I hate pineapple. 
- I hate people that abuse animals. 
- I hate people that talk in move theaters. 
- I hate that the next generation of kids are so selfish and inconsiderate. 
- I HATE inconsiderate people. 
- I despise fake people. With everything in me. 
- I hate feeling like I'm damaged/crazy. 
- I hate being used. 
- I hate bananas that are soft and mushy. 
- I hate bullies. 
- I hate people that push their religious beliefs on others. 
- I strongly, strongly dislike liars. 
- I strong dislike people that are incapable of saying how they feel. 
- I hate traffic jams. 
- I can't stand girls that choose their boyfriends over their friends. 
- I hate people that can't have mature conversations and talk through their problems without yelling, arguing, being mean, shutting down, etc. 
- I hate hypocrites.
- I dislike exes that won't go away, or choose to come back after a long period of time. 
- I HATE back-stabbers. 
- I hate friends that back-stab. Or people that act like your friends with the intention of back-stabbing you. 
- I dislike people that can't keep secrets. 
- I hate people that crave attention and do anything to get it. 
- I hate my past. 
- I hate running late, and in turn, hate people that run late. 
- I don't like pencils. 
- I hate people that rub their money in other's faces. 
- I despise coffee. 
- I hate mushrooms. 
- I hate gifts that are not thoughtful, or have no thought behind them. 
- I despise politics with my whole being. 
- I hate people that change themselves to fit in/be friends with someone/date someone. 
- I don't like talking on the phone. 
- I hate when my favorite team loses. 
- I HATE rude people. 
- I hate racism. 
- I hate when you're looking at something in a store and someone steps right in front of you, or leans over your shoulder, or reaches in front of you. 
- I dislike my self-consciousness. 
- I hate when people judge you unfairly. 
- I hate when girls turn on each other without talking through it first. 
- I hate when people blatantly don't invite you somewhere. 
- I hate when people criticize you for eating healthy. 
- I don't like fake apologies. 
- I don't like people that can't apologize. 
- I hate people that try and stir up drama.
- I hate when people try and turn others against you for no reason. 
- I hate that I love donuts. 
- I don't like that my knees hurt or that my shoulder often aches. 
- I hate not playing volleyball anymore. 
- I hate that I want to say certain things I hate, but aren't. 
- I don't like disrespectful people. 
- I hate people that don't know simple English - you're, your, too, to, etc. 
- I hate campers in COD. 
- I hate when people shut down in an argument and can't talk it out. 
- I hate how I over-analyze everything. 
- I hate how I compare myself to her every waking second. 
- I hate how much I worry. 
- I don't like grape jelly/jam. 
- I don't like how guilty I feel if I don't work out or eat something unhealthy. 
- I hate expensive popcorn at the movies. 
- I strongly dislike losing friends. 
- I don't like creepy guys. 
- I hate bad tippers, bad waiters and people that treat waiters terribly. 
- I hate arrogant people. 
- I hate feeling lonely. 

I think that's a pretty good start. And I think I'm even feeling a little bit better. Gloomy days just tend to bring a lot of issues to the surface for me, and a lot of times, I just don't know how to handle it. Telling your friend about something that happened in the past brings it out and stirs up terrible, hard-to-handle feelings. Having certain feelings, not talking about them and then when you do, people not listening/understanding, don't make them any easier to handle. I don't know. Today is just such a blah day. 

BLAH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment